Our Community of Supporters
Bach Roots Festival exists because of people who give their time, support, and finances generously. We are so very grateful. There are three ways that you can help:
1) Contribute easily and securely using the button to the right. Your contribution is
tax deductible. Bach Roots Festival holds tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) organization.
2) Follow our facebook page and email list
3) Attend our upcoming performances and invite family or friends along
Bach Roots Festival can help promote your business and brand in a variety of ways in exchange for a sponsorship contribution:
1) Name/Logo on poster boards at concert entrances
2) Name/Logo on professionally created Youtube videos of our performances.
3) Name/Logo on powerpoint concert welcome slide
4) Verbal recognition prior to concert start
5) Advertisement (color or B & W) in our concert programs
6) Logo acknowledgement on our website
Email to discuss sponsorship options.
How Your Gift Makes a Difference
Bach Roots Festival works to marginalize all administrative costs. This means that nearly 100% of your personal or corporate contribution directly supports the wages for our highly trained and educated professional musicians. Thank you for helping to sustain the arts!